Please note: Effective Thursday, April 2nd, our daily closing time will be 5:30 p.m.
In light of the school closures and confirmed positive COVID-19 patients, we will be implementing the following policy changes here at DAH:
- Please call ahead for appointments, medication refills , and food refills.
- Once you arrive, call the office at 334.793.9779. The receptionist will take your information and a staff member will call you for history on your pet. We will then instruct you about bringing your pet to the door.
- If you have an appointment, please wait in your car while your pet is being examined. Diagnostics and treatments may also be performed during this time. One of our doctors or an assistant will call you immediately with the results of these services and answer any questions you may have concerning your pet(s). Afterwards, we will deliver your pet to you at the front door.
- If you are dropping off your pet, contact will be made with you during the day about examination results, diagnostics, and treatment. At pick up, please call the office just as at drop off and we will deliver your pet to the front door.
- Please have all cats in carriers and dogs on leashes. We will make exceptions for certain appointments.
- Please be patient with us as we try to keep our staff and patients safe and healthy.
Dothan Animal Hospital is a Full Service Veterinary Medical Facility for Dogs and Cats operating since 1943 in Dothan, Alabama.
With more than 43 years combined experience, the veterinarians of Dothan Animal Hospital (DAH) are committed to provide the best possible care for your valued pets and the best service to you, our valued clients.
The veterinarians and staff promote responsible pet ownership as well as provide preventative health care for your pets, and health-related educational information.
Our Services include small animal medicine and surgery, boarding, bathing, and grooming.